Origana's Slim Dieters' Corner

The official blog of Origana Nutraceuticals Inc. Check back regularly to receive free health and dieting tips!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Artificial Sweeteners Can Kill You.....Slowly....

Dear Friends,

How are you doing today? I want to share with you a little piece of information, which I think is very important to your health. Earlier today, a customer called our office and asked me if she could add artificial sweeteners to our tea. Now I remember reading in many scientific studies and reports that artificial sweeteners (Aspartame, Splenda, etc.) are cancer-causing agents. The effects of the artificial sweeteners can't be noticed within a short time-frame, and are very slow and gradual, but the chemicals slowly inflict damage on your body systems. You may know that Diet-Colas are sweetened with Aspartame; well, my father used to have cases of Diet-Pepsi (or Diet-Coke) in the garage, but after I informed him of the potential harm of aspartame he stopped drinking the Diet-Colas and now engages in more exercise instead (as everybody should) to keep fit. Anyways, I digress from my point. I recommended to the customer that she use honey instead of artificial sweeteners, as honey is a very good natural sweetener. It also has many other health benefits that I will discuss at another time. Remember, NOTHING beats natural foods in terms of providing health benefits and promoting longevity.

I will be posting more articles from my newsletter onto this blog, so that more people will have access to the articles!

Stay tuned for more health tips/articles!

To everlasting health,

Dickens

3 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Bonnie said...

You may want to look up the books Kevin Trudeau wrote. All about natural cures. He talks about Artificial Sweeteners and how dangerous they are.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger KOOKAMUNGA Theatre Co. said...

What's in the Nature Slim Tea? Why does it work? Is it a laxative? Is it safe to drink while breastfeeding?

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger ezduzit said...

i too want to know what is in this tea. can anyone help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home